Sunday 7 January 2018

'J' is for.......... - CD Sunday

Time for a new theme at CD Sunday - the first one of 2018! It's Wynn's turn to pick a theme and she's chosen 'J is for........'.
Don't forget to pop over to the CD Sunday blog as I've picked the Top Three entries for my Christmas Present theme from 3rd December.
I couldn't decide what to do for this one, I even went through the dictionary looking at all the words under J. I decided to give up for a while and make a card for hubby's favourite aunty. As I was looking through my craft CDs I came across the perfect image - not just for aunty but also for the challenge. It just shows that sometimes it pays to have a break if Mr Mojo doesn't want to play!

The CD I used was The Big One Volume 2 from La Pashe. There's a section called The Wrinklies and I used the Jiggle Belles design. The backing paper, main image and decoupage pieces were all on an A4 sheet. I took the page into Craft Artist and adjusted it to fit a 6 x 6 card. All I did was glue the backing paper to a card blank, made a mat from gold card and added the main image. 



The decoupage pieces were just the heads and bra tops of the ladies on the left and right. The lady in the middle had several pieces to decoupage including a full body image. I added gems to their belly buttons and went over some of their costume with a Sparkle pen.
Now with a name like the Jiggle Belles surely there should have some movement! So I added a spring to the second image of the middle lady. I made the spring by winding thin wire around a pencil. Now when you touch her she Jiggles LOL!
I've attached a video of her moving.





I hope you find time to enter the challenge - it's open until Saturday 20th January at 1 pm. 
Don't forget that the CD Sunday challenge is all about making items using craft CD Roms. You can use other craft items on your card/project, such as a stamp , but you must include something from a CD. So if you like colouring stamped images or digis you can still enter the challenge but you must include something from a CD such as a backing paper, a sentiment or a butterfly for example. In your blog post you must give the name of the CD you've used. This is especially important if the items you've used can be bought as a download as well as a CD as the Design Team can't tell which has been used unless you tell us. Your card can't be considered for a prize if you haven't used a CD or if you haven't told us the name of the CD in your post. The Design Team still leave comments on the blogs but there's no chance of winning if the above hasn't been followed.
We now have a Facebook page if you don't have a blog - The CD Sunday Challenge.


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! You know you made me smile when I first saw your creation but with the surprise of the 'jiggle' I'm now laughing out loud!! Great take on the 'J' Pamela. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea, when I watched the video I really did laugh out loud. Great card!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fun element, loved seeing her jiggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know whether to wash my eyes out with due to that disturbing image or just cry laughing at the wobble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant card. I could watch her jiggling for hours lol. Love the jewels in their belly buttons too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Pamela. We now have films of your great craft makes. You never cease to amaze us with your talent and ideas. Fabulous card.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.