Wednesday 8 November 2017

Crafting with Dragonflies

I thought it was time to make serious headway with my Christmas cards and had a rummage through my Christmas stash. I love Christmas so my Christmas card-making stash is huge - it fills a small wardrobe and that's not including all my CD roms, dies and stamps Eeek!!!
So I sat down with a Hunkydory kit that was free with Card-making and Paper-crafting magazine a few months ago. The colours are mainly pastel shades and I don't normally make this style of Christmas card but the toppers were so pretty I wanted to use them. I made several cards and this is just one of them:



A blog I follow posted about the Crafting With Dragonflies challenge whose theme is 'Use Your Stash Plus Bling #93' so I thought this card was suitable.
The bling that I've added are some pale pink pearls which are the same shade as a pink in the topper. All I've used is one large topper and a sentiment banner so there's still loads left in the kit.

6 comments:

  1. love the pastel colours and topper. beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Pink for Christmas Pamela. I have used these image for my makes last year they are so pretty. I love the CAS style you've used too..... showcasing the main image. Lovely to see you joining our fun challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, I did love this kit and pink for a Christmas card is a change from the usual Christmas colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,I haven't opened this kit yet, might have to nowI know how lovely you can make it look x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Pamela. Beautifully made.
    Hugs
    carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.