Sunday 21 August 2016

Hot! Hot! Hot!

I'm sure you've guessed the title for this post is nothing to do with the weather LOL! What a terrible summer we've had - here in Wales it's been more like November.
Hot! Hot!Hot! is the theme Jocelyn has chosen for the next CD Sunday Challenge. The design team have used the theme in a number of ways, pop over to the blog to see what I mean. I have friends living in Australia and decided to use the theme for their Christmas card.





The red backing paper was from a pack I bought in Poundland and I think the holographic card was free in a craft magazine. It was only A5 in size but I managed to squeeze out a sentiment and small images as well as the layer for the topper. I used a topper from an Ooh La La CD rom called Festive Funnies. You can't blame Santa for taking a dip in the sea during his busy schedule!
All the diecuts including the sentiment are made using Tonic dies.
Jocelyn will have a prize for the person who's card she chooses as her favourite and you have until Saturday 3rd September at 13:00 to enter.
Please remember you MUST use something, no matter how small, from a CD Rom and you must name that CD in your blog post to qualify for the prize.
Good Luck!

EDITED TO ADD: Once again Mr Blogger failed to publish my scheduled post. In future I'm going to do it manually before I go to bed on the Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela. This is a great card. I have the same CD and there are some great images on it.
    I like the effect of the holographic card you have used.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your image, certainly a hot scene on a beach, i also love the holographic card brings out the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Pamela, such a fun image and lovely warm colours.
    Pauline
    s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hot colours and it looks as though the beach is hot too, great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see Santa relaxing in the sunshine - great card and perfect for the recipients. Sorry to hear your weather in Wales hasn't been too good. It's been lovely here.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.