Sunday 10 August 2014

Welsh images backing paper

I'm doing an online graphics course run by Bob at Craftsville and recently we learnt how to design our own backing papers. One of my brothers had a birthday coming up and as he misses living in Wales I designed a paper using 3 Welsh images.
I used it to make his card and topped it with a fabric Welsh flag.

                           
I wanted to emboss the top page of the insert but I don't have any Welsh themed embossing folders so I put some small die cut dragons (bought) under the paper and run them through my die cutting machine. I was quite impressed with how well the embossing showed up!

And my brother was delighted with his birthday card!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea Pamela for the embossing. Looks fabulous. Well done. I was tempted with the corse but I can't concentrate enough at the moment.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.