Sunday 18 March 2012

Spots before my eyes!

The theme for the CD Sunday challenge is Spots 'n' Dots and I knew straight away what style card I was going to make. I've made a patchwork card before (here) and it won me a prize in a forum card challenge. I spent ages going through my cds looking for 2 spotty papers that could be used together. The first card is made using the V.Funky cd from Funky Hand. I added a brad to the middle of the star and finished it off with a rub on.
This second card is a large 8 x 8 card. The papers are from Nikky Hall's Polkadoodles cd Candy Doodles (the original cd). I coloured the middle of the star embellishment with a black promarker and added the crystal brad.
This is my third week as Guest Designer for the CD Sunday Blog - next week will be my final week and once again I've enjoyed it.

3 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Pamela, you really embraced the challenge this week, I love them both but the second one with the star in the middle has to be my favourite.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely spotty cards Pamela! Love them both.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous spotty creations Pamela. Are you sure CD Sunday don't want to hang onto your talent!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog btw.

    Lin xx (Looby)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.