Saturday 13 August 2011

Button it!

The CD Sunday team have a theme of buttons this week. I spied some button embellishments in a pound shop last week so just had to buy them to make this card:



The image is from a Card Creations + cd called Silhoupage Images. It's one of their very early cds, long before they were on a tv craft show. I've just matted and layered black and white card onto an 8x8 card. The buttons have black cord thread through the holes before being stuck down with silicone. The buttons have some silver on them but as usual it doesn't show in the photo - it just looks black.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela, lovely card, balck and white is so effective. Nice to see something from an earlier CD and the first from Craft Creations.
    Love the design and the buttons are perfect. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday this week and good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela, this is such a lovely card and I think somewhere in the back of a cupboard I have this cd. I really like those buttons, why don't I just come across things like this? Thanks for joining us once again and best of luck with the draw.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Pamela, I love the button embellies, quite different, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela. Having Blogger trouble again. Or perhaps it is me getting old. I did visit about your great card and was pleased that I could see the silver on your buttons. Perhaps I didn't check to see if it had posted before I left.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.