Friday 28 May 2010

Down in the dumps/a bit of fun!

I've been off work this week with flu and I've been quite ill with it - didn't know I had so many joints that could ache! I still wanted to take part in the CD Sunday Challenge but knew that I wouldn't be able to send the card to anyone because I didn't want to pass on the flu virus. So I decided to make a little 'scene' stepper card. The theme this week is Elegant Ladies and my 'laydees' are making their way up to the steps to the laydees boudoir! LOL. The rose swag is from MCS Walk in Wonderland. I copied it and flipped the image then laid them side by side so that when printed off there was no join down the middle. The ladies are from the Cocktail Hour cd by Hinny Bop Designs. They were taken into MCS and cropped/reduced until they were the right size. I then cut them out and stuck them to the 'stairs' on the stepper card. Not a card I can give to someone but it has cheered me up!

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is really quite pretty,such a lot of cutting out.Thank you so much for sharing this with us at CD Sunday this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever card, you have been busy and I do like what you have done. Glad that we are getting to see it even if you won't send it out. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday especially as you have been feeling so poorly.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so much cutting, sorry you have not been well this week, hope you soon recover.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fabulous. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela - sorry I am a bit late posting. I love the concept. Your lovely ladies look as though they are having a good gossip on the way to the powder room. Sorry to read you have been poorly. Hope all is better now.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Sorry to hear you have been poorly with the flu, hope you are on the mend now. Love this card, such a shame we girls dont do glamour like that anymore! Love the way you made a step card - it gives everything real depth, I can just imagine those ladies at the front turning away from me to enter some fabulous glitzy event!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very pretty card pamela..love it.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.