Monday 3 May 2010

Boo!!

Did I make you jump? I bet you never expected to see a blog posting from me again! Not only have I not had time to blog but I've also not been crafting - how sad is that? Since the beginning of the year I've only made 5 cards and I'm starting to think that I'll never remember how to make a card again. Luckily I've discovered a challenge blog that encourages using cds in cardmaking It's called The CD Sunday Challenge Blog (http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/). I've a huge collection of cardmaking cds and it's so much quicker to make a card using them. I've made the following card this afternoon:

I've used 2 cds. The background paper is from Sharon Duncan's Celebration Embossibilities and the central image is from Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe 2009. I've added some ribbon across the middle of the card and pearl brads in each corner.
I have to thank my crafting friend Carol for finding the challenge blog. She's been joining in since the blog started on 18 April 2010.
Here's hoping I'll be able to join in every week from now and (perhaps) blog a bit more frequently - don't hold your breath folks! LOL.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you blogging again Pamela and I love the card. I am glad I was instrumental in your rekindled interest.
    See you on CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful Pamela. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at CD Sunday.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Pamela. A stunning image and that backing paper is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty image and that backing paper is perfect. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pamela, lovely image and gorgeous backing paper. Thanks for joining in with us on CD Sunday this week and thanks for reminding me of Hallmark Card Studio.
    Hope to see you posting often now
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card cute image and love the backing papers. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Pamela.
    I'm so glad we managed to encourage you to craft again.
    Thanks for joining in with CD Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.